TTVS and the Velocity Devon Project are thrilled to announce an exciting new opportunity for all voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in Devon, offering fully funded training, support and investment over the next six months. This is your chance to digitally transform your organisation, with skills training, digital strategy guidance and the potential for direct investment into new hardware, software and processes. Please follow the link to express your interest in taking part.
The aim is to enable organisations & groups to increase their capacity, build resilience, to be better connected, more sustainable and ready to take on future challenges.
Velocity is a project being run in partnership with Cosmic – leading digital specialists – through funding from the Government’s Community Renewal Fund.
We want to invite you to take part in this programme, whether you are a charity, social enterprise, CIC, voluntary group or community organisation – you can benefit from a range of services in 2022. Velocity will deliver across three streams and we are looking for expressions of interest to take part:
Stream 1: Training programmes and workshops, including themes such as:
- Developing your Digital strategy
- Understanding what Digital can do for you
- Boosting the skills of your staff and volunteers
- Monthly workshops starting 1st February 2022
Stream 2: The Velocity Champions Network – developing a peer network for a stronger future:
- An exclusive network of 15 individuals from the Devon VCSE community
- Take part in a 12-week (1 day per week) Champions training programme
- Full cost recovery is available to cover employee release and expenses
- Work as a peer group to tackle sector-wide challenges and issues
- Focusing on sustainability, collaboration, transformation and community enhancement
- Weekly programme starting mid-March 2022
Stream 3: Technical solutions direct to your organisation
- Cosmic’s consultants will work with you to identify your immediate needs and challenges
- Funded solutions and training can then be provided, direct to you and your team
- Cloud software, website development, digital tools and solutions to help you be greener, more productive and efficient.
Interested in taking part? Fill out this quick expression of interest form today, and TTVS will be in touch again soon to see how we can help.